Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

39 weeks, 6 days...introducing...

Charlee Jane Spearman, a true baby genius!
mommy and daddy's angel
12/20/12 at 12:57, Charlee entered the world through c-section.  I was a ball of nerves leading up to the procedure, but it literally all melted away when I saw that face (cliche, I know).  She weighed in at 7 lbs even (6 lbs, 15.9 ozs to be exact) and 20 inches long.  She is happy, healthy, and quickly became fond of eating!
We've been home since Saturday, and were thrilled to get to share her first Christmas here at home with family!


 Big brother is still getting used to the idea of not being an only child, but I'm pretty sure he loves her.
"what is this thing??"
She will be one week old tomorrow, I'm already sad at how fast time flies! Thankfully we have spent most of the week holding and spoiling her and spending as much time staring at her as possible.  Hopefully I will update better now that she is here than I did during pregnancy, but don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment