Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

HALFWAY there...

How far along? 20 weeks, 3 days...so the title should say MORE than halfway there! 

Total weight gain: I have no idea...i spent all last week away from home (and the gym) so I haven't weighed...lets go with 7 lbs (since I seem to gain at least one a week)


Maternity clothes? YES...probably 3 out of 5 work days...and all lounge pants at home

Stretch marks? not yet, but I'm stretching

Sleep: body pillow is GOOD! sleeping much better
 
Best moment this week:  realizing that we are really half way to meeting this sweet angel.  the first half went quickly, and I'm sure the second half will fly.  i also got to catch up with tons of people this week as I was in muscle shoals (jason -old work buddy-, the whole brown family, kellie, mary, triplett -another work buddy-, and the chafins...include baby anna claire)

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: happier this week than I have been, getting away from the basement did me good
 
Miss Anything? turkey sandwiches

Movement: I felt a few really distinct KICKS this week, not just the fluttering movement that I have been feeling.  Chuck is ready to feel her kick, and I think we are close
 
Food cravings:  candy. candy. candy. and chocolate. and ice cream....nothing good.  
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
 
Gender: little precious GIRL

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Symptoms: HUNGER!

Belly Button in or out? not so deep in..

Looking forward to: finishing the basement...and the nursery

Other: I ordered the baby bedding this week and hope to order some furniture soon! Getting excited about the nursery coming together.  i swear I'm going to do a post on our progress soon...as well as the basement progress.  and the weekly picture...

20 weeks, 3 days



No comments:

Post a Comment