Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

12 weeks

we are back from vacation, i had my second doctors visit this week, riverbend (music festival) has been going on since last Friday, mom and dad are both in town all week long, headed to Huntsville this weekend....busy. busy. busy. here''s an update. 

How far along? 12 weeks!!!

Total weight gain: it wasn't that bad, after vacation on my scales i was still up 2 lbs.  at the doctor on Monday they actually had me LOSING 2 lbs (i think it was due to a lightweight dress).  I'm going with GAINING 2 LBS.  that is what the trusty gym scale says.


Maternity clothes? belly band again.  my pants with "stretch" will button or my pants that have always been deemed my "fat pants" will fit, otherwise they WILL.NOT.BUTTON...great, that makes me feel just great! 

Stretch marks? not yet.

Sleep: still pretty tired...i have started researching pregnancy pillows. sleeping good though


Best moment this week:  without a doubt, seeing that baby move around on the ultrasound...it may have been my most favorite moment EVER!  we got to see kicking, arms flailing, and even full on body movement...i thought we were about to witness a somersault.  absolutely the coolest thing ever. 

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
.
Miss Anything? beer.  cold beer.  

Movement: no

Food cravings:  it changes everyday.  this week it has been mostly sweet (last night it was a butterscotch sundae).  the underlying craving for all things gummy and sour is ever present; but I've been battling that for like 15 years

Anything making you queasy or sick: my vitamins 

Gender: we are scheduled to go in July 9, and barring any hiccups we will find out then

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Symptoms: tired all the time and starting to feel "fat" (REALLY FAT)

Belly Button in or out? deep in, like always

Looking forward to: the weekend...to rest. this has been a long week.

Other:  i think it may be time to start maternity clothes shopping.  in my mind, i was going to be one of those girls who didn't need maternity clothes until 20 or 30 weeks...HAHAHA

my precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment