Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

14 weeks


How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain: based on my trusty gym scale, still 2 lbs...based on my waistline, it will be going up soon

Maternity clothes? got my 2 pairs of maternity pants in the mail, and spent approximately 30 minutes laughing out loud at how they looked.  i bought a pair of maternity "skinny jeans" and I should have gone up a size, I think they will need to be returned.

Stretch marks? not yet.

Sleep: still pretty tired but sleeping pretty good.

Best moment this week:  seeing even more UAH girls this weekend for Plier's baby shower...i can't believe so many of my friend have or are having kids!   

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
.
Miss Anything? no 

Movement: no

Food cravings:  sour candy!! any and all kinds! i even made the "sour patch grapes" that you may have seen on pinterest (grapes coated in jello powder)...they were good, but i'm not sure they were satisfying

Anything making you queasy or sick: my vitamins and bananas 

Gender: we are scheduled to go in July 9, and barring any hiccups we will find out then (CAN'T WAIT)

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Symptoms: nothing major anymore.

Belly Button in or out? deep in, like always

Looking forward to: July 9.  
Other: I completed my first week of yoga.  I think I am going to like it, but if you dare mention you are pregnant to a crazy yogi they start talking about pelvic floors and the miracle of childbirth...

and due to a request from Casey...here is a picture from today.  I can DEFINITELY tell I am showing, I wonder if it is as obvious to everyone else??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finally posting a picture...since I can't ever see you in real life.
    I can tell you are either pregnant or just came from El Ray?
    I love that Rigsby joined you! He looks excited.

    ReplyDelete