Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

15 weeks 5 days

How far along? 15 weeks 5 days, I didn't quite make it on Thursday last week...I was on the beach in San Diego!

Total weight gain: 3 lbs as of this morning, and I feel I have entered the "steady increase zone"
Maternity clothes? haven't started wearing them yet, but I am obviously in denial...i am the most uncomfortable sitting at work today as I have ever been...and my pants wouldn't button if I had a crane to help out...

Stretch marks? not yet, but I'm stretching

Sleep: still pretty tired but sleeping pretty good.

Best moment this week:  our mini vacation to San Deigo...my favorite city EVER! although, I must admit, I prefer that city with a Stone Pale Ale and a Margarita...

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
.
Miss Anything? clothes that fit 

Movement: I MAY have felt the first little kick last week, but I haven't felt anything since so who knows

Food cravings:  sour candy!! any and all kinds! and various other junk food...have been craving Chuy's since I missed my chance on Saturday at eating it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: my vitamins (and virtually anything else this morning...not a good morning) 

Gender: I will know in 7 hours, 44 minutes, and a just a few seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Symptoms: stretching belly (which is accompanied by unpleasant cramps), nausea (round 2 in weeks 14-15...I think Plier warned me about this...), and tiredness still

Belly Button in or out? not so deep in...in a matter of days it has gone from REALLY deep, to barely deep at all...I will have an outie by week 18 at this pace

Looking forward to: finding out the gender today...chuck and I spent 10 minutes last night in bed talking about how BIG of a deal this is....this only affects every decision we will make for the next 20 some odd years....
  
Other: I am having

No comments:

Post a Comment