Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks today

Total weight gain: i haven't been to the gym all week (slacker!) except for yoga tonight and i forgot to weigh.  I think 5 lbs is a safe number, you will see in the picture below, I am growing exponentially

Maternity clothes? i tried to shop for maternity clothes, but it was depressing...so i went and ate pasta! I'll get there or else I will wear pajama pants to work.  one way or the other, I will be dressed

Stretch marks? not yet, but I'm stretching

Sleep: i bailed on the pregnancy pillow theory...those things are $60.  I'm making a "nest" out of cheapo pillows i already own...and i still wake up all the time. 

Best moment this week:  feeling my baby girl kicking!


Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
.
Miss Anything? clothes that fit 

Movement: i feel her move almost everyday, it still isn't incredibly obvious so I have to pay close attention
Food cravings:  currently a cup of ramen noodles (the kind that come in the Styrofoam cup)...a simple $0.99 fix, but chuck refuses to cave

Anything making you queasy or sick: my vitamins

Gender: little precious GIRL

Labor Signs: Nope. 

Symptoms: stretching belly (which is accompanied by unpleasant cramps) and headaches and HUNGER!

Belly Button in or out? not so deep in...in a matter of days it has gone from REALLY deep, to barely deep at all...I will have an outie by week 18 at this pace

Looking forward to: going to booneville this weekend to get our crib and bassinet
  
Other: here is today' s picture...for all you skeptics...it's true I've got a real belly


No comments:

Post a Comment