Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

a look ahead, more to do lists..

If you don't like lists...you should probably skip this post.  I got to thinking about how FAST this whole thing is flying by and of course my head naturally starting making a to do list...this is just how I work.  Chuck said yesterday, "i feel like everytime you open your mouth it starts with, 'we need to...'".  And he is right, we have lots to do, and for my sanity, here are just a few that relate to this sweet pea growing inside of me (I'll spare you the lengthy list that has nothing to do with the pregnancy)

  • day care, we need to find out that doesn't have a waiting list where i can leave a child and feel comfortable
  • showers, there is 2 in the making
  • nursery
  • books, i am determined to read at least one method of parenting...although it is unlikely that I will follow anything in the book
  • hospital registraion, classes, insurance (i lumped all the medical stuff together, b/c I don't know enough about any one of them to talk about it...but i'm sure there is stuff i need to figure out)
  • vacation...i really want to go to florida alone without a kid one more time, but that time is getting away from me.
  • photography, either for maternity pictures, newborn pictures, or both (i need to find someone here)

there is a just a sampling, I'm sure there is more.  As a reminder, it is Monday (for all those that work, I'm sure you were well reminded).  I started my Monday like this:



I never drink REAL coffee anymore, but this morning there was no way around it.  I was wishing it was a chai latte or a pumpkin spice latte, but really it was just plain ol disappointing office coffee.  But it got me through the morning, and I have been bouncing off the walls ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment