Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

7 weeks today...

I want to start this early...I won't be telling anyone about this blog for at least several weeks, but I don't want to miss out on the posting.  There is sooo much going on with me right now, I will surely forget if I don't write them down.

I stole this from another blog, so I will use it for now unless I find something I like better.

How far along? 7 weeks

Total weight gain: None so far, maybe a pound, but who knows

Maternity clothes? Nope.  I can tell my clothes, especially my work pants are starting to get tighter, but I still have lots of time before they don't fit.  I have been reading about belly bands, I think I will go that route as long as possilbe.

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: I'm sleeping like a rock. Very enjoyable sleep.  I don't have to get up to use the bathroom or anything

Best moment this week:  We went to the doctor for the first visit on Monday.  Very exciting! We got to see the little blob and hear the heartbeat.  The heartbeat was much more clear than the U/S picture...I would have had no idea that was a BABY!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but with bouts of extreme irrationality
.
Miss Anything? I would like a nice cold beer with lime, maybe a Dos XX..but nothing too bad.

Movement: no

Food cravings:  I tend to be craving lots of things, fleetingly.  They come and go quickly.  So far friut has been the biggest craving (oranges).  Right now I want a BACON and grilled CHEESE sandwich. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: pretty much everything between the hours of 8 and noon...I stay sick unless I'm stuffing food down my throat, which is hard to do becuase nothing sounds good at that point

Gender: Doctor said we could probably find out as soon as 14-16 weeks, so we will see

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: sickness (not nessecarily morning), sore boobs, mood swings

Belly Button in or out? deep in, like always

Looking forward to: our vacation in Antigua in 3 weeks, and the next appointment right after we get back...and telling our friends...it is HARD!



Other: we told our parents, grandparents,  and siblings this weekend and everyone was SOO excited. It was a little nervewracking making the claim even before the first appointment but we were all going to be together and I wasn't going to be able to hide it from dad much longer since he lives with us

No comments:

Post a Comment