Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

8 weeks today

an update...

How far along? 8 weeks

Total weight gain: Maybe a pound

Maternity clothes? None yet (although I spent all day at work yesterday with my pants unbuttoned...they were small to start with though, I'm buttoned today)

Stretch marks? no, and I have already bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter to try to stay ahead of this game.

Sleep: Waking up more now, several times a night, but I still sleep HARD..and I am tired constantly.

Best moment this week:  realizing that I am starting to look pregnant (it may have just been bloating, but I had a pooch for at least 2 days).  it makes it seem more "real".

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but with bouts of extreme irrationality
.
Miss Anything? nothing too bad.  maybe deli sandwiches, but I don't think it would hurt me to eat one of those every now and then.

Movement: no

Food cravings:  mostly JUNK, and that is probably just because Chuck won't let me have it.  I did force him into chicken wings one night this week, because they sounded so damn good.

Anything making you queasy or sick: pretty much everything.  the smell of bananas is really bad.

Gender: Doctor said we could probably find out as soon as 14-16 weeks, so we will see

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: sickness, tired

Belly Button in or out? deep in, like always

Looking forward to: our vacation in Antigua in 2 weeks.

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment