Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

i'm tired...

8 weeks, 6 days.  the doctor told me that this week would be the "peak" of my symptoms.  let's hope he is right and that I am on the downward slope.  In all honesty, it hasn't been sooo bad.  I hear stories and witness facebook friends who literally PUKE all day everyday for 9 straight months, and I haven't even thrown up yet.  But that doesn't mean it has been easy.  I feel like I need to sleep constantly, I find myself asleep on the couch every night.  Today, I didn't even go to work until 9, becaus I just NEEDED sleep.  When I am awake I'm either nauseous or hungry.  I eat constantly to avoid the nausea, then I am miserable becuase I get full quickly...

The bright side: I FEEL PREGNANT! and there is nothing more comforting than knowing everything is still going on in there, even if it takes DRY HEAVING to remind me.  I'm excited to continue! I even have started looking pregnant (or fat, whichever view you choose to take).  My waste is non-existant, and I can even see a tiny little pooch.

Chuck and I went to see "What to Expect when you are Expecting" this weekend (DUH!).  It was pretty funny, Chuck related to many of the characters already.  I think they could have made it more funny and really exagerated the torture that is pregnancy! I'm glad we watched, we have SO much to learn!
Pray for me to end up like Brooklyn Decker's character

No comments:

Post a Comment