Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

9 weeks

How far along? 9 weeks!!!

Total weight gain: at least a pound...maybe 2.  my book says i should only gain 3-4 in the first 13 weeks...I better get CONTROL!

Maternity clothes? not yet, i bought a belly band at target this week, but I haven't opened it yet.... this is just a glorified elastic "belt" that allows me to wear my pants unbuttoned..HELL YES!

Stretch marks? no and me and Cocoa butter are spending lots of time together.

Sleep: Waking up more now, several times a night.  Chuck notices I don't sleep good.  I am sure tired ALL the time.

Best moment this week:  hanging out with Mawonia and the Browns and letting her convince me I am SUPPOSED to eat chocolate cake, runts, and dark chocolate raisenettes!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
.
Miss Anything? margaritas, and I'm sure the frozen drink cravings will multiply after vacation...

Movement: no

Food cravings:  JUNK! sour candy mostly, but this shouldn't surprise anyone.  I traveled this week and ate both taco bell and chick-fil-a...

Anything making you queasy or sick: this is getting much better

Gender: Doctor said we could probably find out as soon as 14-16 weeks, so we will see

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: tired all the time and starting to feel "fat"

Belly Button in or out? deep in, like always

Looking forward to: vacation and then the next doctors appointment

Other:  by this time next week, I will be in New York and then Antigua! I am soooo looking forward to getting away, i'm hoping for good weather!  we have started taking weekly pictures, but they really aren't worth posting yet seeing as how I am not "showing" yet....i just look bloated!

No comments:

Post a Comment